May day greetings to all the members.
1. Meeting is conducted on 01.05.2016 at Hanamkonda divisional office in connection with proposed bi-annual conference, as scheduled earlier. This is the 3rd meeting of its series. First and second meetings were held at Hyderabad on 12.04.16 and 25.04.16 .
2. President, Secretary and office bearers have attended the meeting. Nine members took part from Hyderabad city Region. Sri Y.Venkateshwarlu ASP Kazipet RMS has made arrangements for smooth conduct of meeting.Members have reiterated importance of more participation by the Hyderabad Region members since Hyderabad Region conducting the conference.
3. After detailed discussion, it was decided to hold 41st bi-annual conference meeting at Warangal town on 04.06.2016 and 05.06.2016.
4. During the detailed discussions, the following committees have been formed.
a. Reception committee,
b. Accommodation committee,
c. Food committee,
d. Transport committee.
5. It was decided in the meeting that donation coupons will be dispatched directly to ASP(Hqrs) of each division for further distribution to each member in all the divisions. The following office bearers have been identified for monitoring of coupons work.
a. Hyderabad city Region:Sri G.V. Rao ASP % the SSPOs Hyderabad south east division.
b. Hyderabad Region: Sri Y.Venkateshwarlu ASP Kazipet RMS,
c. Kurnool Region: Sri Reddy Basha IRM "TP" division, Tirupathi,
d. Vijayawada Region: Sri G.Sivanagraju ASP(Hqrs) % the SSPOs vijayawada,
e. Visakhapatnam Region: Sri K. Gourishankar Rao ASP(Hqrs) % the SSPOs, Visakhapatnam Dn.
Details will be brought to notice of all the members through bulletin shortly.