Friday, March 07, 2014
Now, ready to conduct conference. Dear friends, As communicated in earlier circulars, It is once again requested all the members of association to attend the conferenc to make it a grand success. For the members who attned in advance, it is requested to contact the mobile numbers given in the circular number-1. S.Prasad Rao C/S.
Thursday, March 06, 2014
MOST USEFUL -100 Keyboard shortcuts
1. CTRL+C (Copy)
2. CTRL+X (Cut)
3. CTRL+V (Paste)
4. CTRL+Z (Undo)
5. DELETE (Delete)
6. SHIFT+DELETE (Delete the selected item permanently without placing the item in the Recycle Bin)
7. CTRL while dragging an item (Copy the selected item)
8. CTRL+SHIFT while dragging an item (Create a shortcut to the selected item)
9. F2 key (Rename the selected item)
10. CTRL+RIGHT ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the next word)
11. CTRL+LEFT ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the previous word)
12. CTRL+DOWN ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the next paragraph)
13. CTRL+UP ARROW (Move the insertion point to the beginning of the previous paragraph)
14. CTRL+SHIFT with any of the arrow keys (Highlight a block of text) SHIFT with any of the arrow keys (Select more than one item in a window or on the desktop, or select text in a document)
15. CTRL+A (Select all)
16. F3 key (Search for a file or a folder)
17. ALT+ENTER (View the properties for the selected item)
18. ALT+F4 (Close the active item, or quit the active program)
19. ALT+ENTER (Display the properties of the selected object)
20. ALT+SPACEBAR (Open the shortcut menu for the active window)
21. CTRL+F4 (Close the active document in programs that enable you to have multiple documents opensimultaneously)
22. ALT+TAB (Switch between the open items)
23. ALT+ESC (Cycle through items in the order that they had been opened)
24. F6 key (Cycle through the screen elements in a window or on the desktop)
25. F4 key (Display the Address bar list in My Computer or Windows Explorer)
26. SHIFT+F10 (Display the shortcut menu for the selected item)
27. ALT+SPACEBAR (Display the System menu for the active window)
28. CTRL+ESC (Display the Start menu)
29. ALT+Underlined letter in a menu name (Display the corresponding menu) Underlined letter in a command name on an open menu (Perform the corresponding command)
30. F10 key (Activate the menu bar in the active program)
31. RIGHT ARROW (Open the next menu to the right, or open a submenu)
32. LEFT ARROW (Open the next menu to the left, or close a submenu)
33. F5 key (Update the active window)
34. BACKSPACE (View the folder one level up in My Computer or Windows Explorer) 35. ESC (Cancel the current task)
36. SHIFT when you insert a CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive (Prevent the CD-ROM from automatically playing)
1. CTRL+TAB (Move forward through the tabs)
2. CTRL+SHIFT+TAB (Move backward through the tabs)
3. TAB (Move forward through the options)
4. SHIFT+TAB (Move backward through the options)
5. ALT+Underlined letter (Perform the corresponding command or select the corresponding option)
6. ENTER (Perform the command for the active option or button)
7. SPACEBAR (Select or clear the check box if the active option is a check box)
8. Arrow keys (Select a button if the active option is a group of option buttons)
9. F1 key (Display Help)
10. F4 key (Display the items in the active list)
11. BACKSPACE (Open a folder one level up if a folder is selected in the Save As or Open dialog box) Source : http://sapost.blogspot.in/
1. Windows Logo (Display or hide the Start menu)
2. Windows Logo+BREAK (Display the System Properties dialog box)
3. Windows Logo+D (Display the desktop)
4. Windows Logo+M (Minimize all of the windows)
5. Windows Logo+SHIFT+M (Restore the minimized windows)
6. Windows Logo+E (Open My Computer)
7. Windows Logo+F (Search for a file or a folder)
8. CTRL+Windows Logo+F (Search for computers)
9. Windows Logo+F1 (Display Windows Help)
10. Windows Logo+ L (Lock the keyboard)
11. Windows Logo+R (Open the Run dialog box)
12. Windows Logo+U (Open Utility Manager)
13. Accessibility Keyboard Shortcuts
14. Right SHIFT for eight seconds (Switch FilterKeys either on or off)
15. Left ALT+left SHIFT+PRINT SCREEN (Switch High Contrast either on or off)
16. Left ALT+left SHIFT+NUM LOCK (Switch the MouseKeys either on or off)
17. SHIFT five times (Switch the StickyKeys either on or off)
18. NUM LOCK for five seconds (Switch the ToggleKeys either on or off)
19. Windows Logo +U (Open Utility Manager)
20. Windows Explorer Keyboard Shortcuts
21. END (Display the bottom of the active window)
22. HOME (Display the top of the active window)
23. NUM LOCK+Asterisk sign (*) (Display all of the subfolders that are under the selected folder)
24. NUM LOCK+Plus sign (+) (Display the contents of the selected folder)
1. SHIFT+F10 (Display the Action shortcut menu for the selected item)
2. F1 key (Open the Help topic, if any, for the selected item)
3. F5 key (Update the content of all console windows)
4. CTRL+F10 (Maximize the active console window)
5. CTRL+F5 (Restore the active console window)
6. ALT+ENTER (Display the Properties dialog box, if any, for the selected item)
7. F2 key (Rename the selected item)
8. CTRL+F4 (Close the active console window. When a console has only one console window, this shortcut closes the console)
Remote Desktop Connection Navigation
1. CTRL+ALT+END (Open the Microsoft Windows NT Security dialog box)
2. ALT+PAGE UP (Switch between programs from left to right)
3. ALT+PAGE DOWN (Switch between programs from right to left)
4. ALT+INSERT (Cycle through the programs in most recently used order)
5. ALT+HOME (Display the Start menu)
6. CTRL+ALT+BREAK (Switch the client computer between a window and a full screen)
7. ALT+DELETE (Display the Windows menu)
8. CTRL+ALT+Minus sign (-) (Place a snapshot of the active window in the client on the Terminal server clipboard and provide the same functionality as pressing PRINT SCREEN on a local computer.)
9. CTRL+ALT+Plus sign (+) (Place a snapshot of the entire client window area on the Terminal server clipboard and provide the same functionality as pressing ALT+PRINT SCREEN on a local computer.)
1. CTRL+B (Open the Organize Favorites dialog box)
2. CTRL+E (Open the Search bar)
3. CTRL+F (Start the Find utility)
4. CTRL+H (Open the History bar)
5. CTRL+I (Open the Favorites bar)
6. CTRL+L (Open the Open dialog box)
7. CTRL+N (Start another instance of the browser with the same Web address)
8. CTRL+O (Open the Open dialog box,the same as CTRL+L)
9. CTRL+P (Open the Print dialog box)
10. CTRL+R (Update the current Web page)
11. CTRL+W (Close the current window) share with others...
Wednesday, March 05, 2014
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
India Post and IDFC have emerged as front runners to receive new banking licences on the back of their strong distribution networks and credible records.
The committee led by former Reserve Bank of India governor Bimal Jalan, which submitted its report to the central bank last week, is of the view that these two applicants are ready to foray into banking services, a source who did not wish to be identified said.
The report contains the names of all eligible applicants wishing to set up banks. The committee began assessing applications at its first meeting on November 1.
"While the report is yet to be looked into, there is a high chance of giving licences to India Post and IDFC due to their large existing network," the source said, without divulging details.
The central bank will hold a meeting with finance minister P Chidambaram in the next 10 days to discuss the issue. The final names are likely to be announced by month-end.
India Post, being a government body, technically needs Cabinet approval to set up a bank. The interim budget unveiled by finance minister P Chidambaram recently did not earmark any funds for the postal department or mention the proposal in the budget. However, in case its name gets cleared, the formal proposal can be sent to the Cabinet for approval at a later stage or to a new government taking office after elections expected in April-May.
A full budget expected to be presented by the new government in July-August is likely to contain a detailed provision to help India Post set up a bank.
India Post has a nationwide network of 155,000 post offices and already has experience in administering a savings bank scheme, selling tax-saving instruments and accepting PPF deposits.
IDFC has been involved in infrastructure funding, asset management (mutual fund) and private equity services, which are closely linked to banking.
"I am trying that Post Office should get a banking licence to serve the common man in rural areas. I will keep by struggle on for banking licence," communications minister Kapil Sibal had said recently.
The RBI received as many as 27 applications but Tata Sons Ltd and Videocon Group's Value Industries Ltd later withdrew themselves from the race.
Besides India Post and IDFC, IFCI, Anil Ambani's Reliance Group, Aditya Birla Group, L&T Finance Holdings and Muthoot Finance, are also in the race to set up new banks.
Source : http://www.hindustantimes.com/
Revised interest rates from new financial year.
Various decisions taken by the Government of India on the recommendations of the Shyamala Gopinath Committee for Comprehensive Review of National Small Savings Fund (NSSF), were communicated to all concerned by the Government through its Office Memorandum dated 11th November, 2011.
One of the decisions of the Government based on the recommendations of the Committee relates to revision of interest rates every financial year, to be notified before 1st April of that year. Accordingly with the approval of the Finance Minister, the rates of interest on various small savings schemes for the Financial Year 2014-15 effective from 01.04.2014, on the basis of the interest compounding/payment built-in in the schemes, shall be as under :
Rate of interest
Rate of Interest
1 Year Time Deposit
2 Year Time Deposit
3 Year Time Deposit
5 Year Time Deposit
5 Year Recurring
5 Year SCSS
5 Year MIS
5 Year NSC
10 Year NSC
The necessary notifications will be notified separately in this regard in due course.
Tuesday, March 04, 2014
IP/ASP Association AP Circle is heartily welcome to all New IPs.
You are all aware that 40th biennial conference of our association is scheduled to be held from 8th March 2014 to 9th March at Regional Telecom Training Center Gachibowli Hyderabad-500032.
You are all requested to attend the conference and make it a grand success. All the ASP (Hqrs) are requested to give proper guidance to the new entrants so that they will attend the meeting and take their member ship.
Postings/re-allotments in IP cadre.
PMG Hyderabad Region, Hyderabad vide memo no. PMG (H)/ST/6-5/IP/2013 dated 03.03.2014 issued the following postings. Association welcomes to new comers and wishes all the best in their entire career.
G.Srinivasarao IP Devarakonda sub-dn
Medak (North) Sub-dn
V.Venkateshwarlu IP Huzurnagar Sub-dn
IP Bellampalli sub-dn
H.Sharath Kumar IRM RMS”Z” Dn
IP RC Puram Sub-dn.
KA Ramkishanrao IP Medak(N)
Hyd.City Region. (Re-allotment)
P.Vijaymohankumar IP Narayanpet Sub-dn
K.Amarnath IP Nagarkurnool sub-dn
Kurnool Region. (Re-allotment)
N.Suryaprakash IP Wanaparthy Sub-dn
Vijayawada Region. (Re-allotment)
IP (C&PG) wanaparthy (New posting)
G.sudheerkumar PA Adilabad dn
IP (C&PG) Nizamabad (New posting)
IP Jammikunta Sub-dn(New posting)
J.ananthram PA Peddapalli Dn
IP (C&PG) Suryapet.(New posting)
B.Venkanna PA RO Hyd.
IP (C&PG) Nalgonda. (New posting)
FAQ on PA/SA examination-2014.
How to apply for the post?
The detailed Notification/Advertisement and link for applying online is available at the website viz.,www.pasadrexam2014.in
Can a candidate who is awaiting final result apply for the post?
- A candidate must have passed the qualifying 10+2 Examination/ Equivalent examination as on closing date of Registration.
A candidate who passed out from distance education, can apply for this job?
A candidate must have passed in the qualifying 10+2 / 12th Class examination from a Recognized Board / University. Applicants who studied in vocational streams in 10+2 OR Equivalent Examination are not eligible.
For PH (physically handicapped) candidate what is the Age Relaxation?
- Additional Ten years. Further any Physically Handicapped candidate seeking exemption to appear in Paper II needs to produce a Medical Certificate issued by competent Medical Authorities in the prescribed format.
Whether NOC has to be obtained for applying by the applicants from PSUs/ Govt. Departments?
- Yes. NOC will be verified at the time of call letter for qualified candidates. Applicant is required to intimate his/her employer before Registration.
Whether SC/ST/OBC certificate in the State Government Performa allowed?
- No, SC/ST/OBC certificate should be in the format prescribed for employment under the Government of India & issued by the competent authority.
. Can an Ex-serviceman get any age relaxation?
- Yes, as per rules of Government of India. Age Calculator: His/her Actual Age (minus) Number of Years served in armed forces ≤ 30 years.
My residence is in Assam, Can I apply for Karnataka Postal Circle?
- Yes. But “Only one Application per Applicant bearing Indian Nationality” is permitted. This may be for any Circle.
I am unable to complete the Application. It comes out and gives one prompt / message.
- You are either Not Eligible to Apply according to criteria Advertised or not filling the inputs properly. Please read the Prompt and the “Instructions” carefully & Retry the Registration. For any further clarity send your query at email@example.com. Please mention any one of the problems i.e. Age, Category, Sub-Category, English Language, Hindi Language, Photo, Signature, Others in the “Subject” of the email to get faster response.
I am unable to Upload Photo & Signature.
- You are unable to see the Screen (webpage) to Upload. This may be due to reason that the “Popup Blocker” is ON at your Browser. Put it OFF using Browser tools.
What to do if photograph and signature are not getting uploaded?
- Please check the size of photograph (10 to 20 KB) and signature (5 to 10 KB) and format of files must be JPG or JPEG.
Can the photograph and signature be uploaded at the downloading admit card?
- No, the photograph and signature are to be uploaded at the time of registration only.
I have printed the FEE Challan. Where do I deposit the FEE.
- You can pay your FEE in CASH at ePayment Post offices listed under the link ePayment Post offices on the Home Page of www.pasadrexam2014.in You can pay your FEE within Five days after last date of Registration.
On checking FEE Payment Status, it says “Not Paid Yet” whereas I have already paid the FEE.
- Post office is in the process of sending information. Please wait for 2 to 3 working days.
If the print out of the registration slip could not be taken at the time of registration, can it be taken out at a later date?
- Yes. The print out of the registration slip can be taken at a later date on “Login” using Registration Number and Password.
Whether the registration number can be viewed again if the same has not been noted down at the time of submission of application.
- Yes. The same can be retrieved from the email & SMS sent you at the time of Registration.
Whether educational and experience certificates are required to be attached along with registration?
- No. Educational and experience certificates are not required to be attached along with registration slips. These certificates will be verified for the finally selected candidates after the declaration of Final Merit List.
any change in data allowed after the submission of application?
What is the validity for the challan for deposit of Fee?
- The challan would be valid for FIVE days after the closing date of Registration during which applicant can deposit FEE.
. Will Admit Card in hardcopy be sent to me by post?
- No. Only softcopy of Admit Card shall be downloadable from this website using Registration number and Password at the appropriate time notified on the website. Please visit the website regularly for notifications & updates.
What is the model of written examination? Please give some selective book.?
- Written paper will consist of multiple choice objective type questions only and will be OMR based. No specific book is recommended.
What is the syllabus:
- Paper I (Aptitude Test): 100 MCQs covering: General Knowledge, Current Events, Sports, History, Geography, basis economics, general politics, Indian Constitution, Science Environment, etc. Mathematics of Matriculation standard covering number system, simplification, decimals, corrections, simple & compound interest, percentage, average, profit & loss, menstruation, time & work, time & distance, etc. English language covering grammar (prepositions, adverbs, conjunction, direct/indirect speech, singular & plurals, tenses, antonyms/synonyms, etc. Reasoning and analytical ability, etc. Paper II (Computer/Typing Test): Test on Typing and Data Entry in English/Hindi for qualified candidates in Paper I as per the rules of recruitments. Accuracy and Speed shall be evaluated of both Typing and Data entry tests put together tests.
What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?
Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.
How do I know that my application is registered?
Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated "REGISTRATION NO." and "PASSWORD". The same shall be sent through an email to email ID & SMS to mobile number of the applicant given in the application.
I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?
"REGISTRATION NO." and "PASSWORD" are sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and Divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response Emails. "REGISTRATION NO." and "PASSWORD" are also sent by SMS to mobile number of the applicant given in the application. For the problem of service provider, department shall not be responsible for non-receipt of email / SMS.
This Website runs best on Internet Explorer (7 or above),Mozilla firefox ,Google chrome with java script enabled before filing the report with our help desk."
Source : http://akulapraveen.blogspot.in/